Judges Guild – Original Tegel Manor
- The original Judges Guild adventure in all its splendor. Tegel Manor is an adventure involving Tegel Manor, a great manor-fortress belonging to the Rump family, whose only living member is Sir Runic the Rump, who has tried to sell the manor with no luck, and would reward anyone who could rid the manor of his corrupt, dead ancestors.
- This will be a continuing adventure running over three days. Characters will be chosen and assigned and continue through all three days regardless of whether or not the initial player chooses to continue. Characters without players at the beginning of each session will be assigned to new players.
- Rule System: oD&D, Swords & Wizardry
- Character Creation: 6-8 characters (these will be provided as a pool of 16 characters the players can choose from.)
- Dates & Times: TBA (I’ve requested 6pm to 10pm, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
- Players: 6-8 Names TBA (Once I have the list of registered players I will post them here)